Links

lunes, 25 de marzo de 2013

Jess' stuff

Hi there , my name is Jess and Im here to show you my illustration works and sketches . I like comic , manga , videogames and variated freak stuff but Im more interested in concept art and character design , so deal with it during this presentation  ;) .





This is a sketch of Batwoman , one of my favorite characters in DC Universe with my comic style.



 I also like manga a lot and I've created original stories and charcaters with this drawing style . These are three of the main characters of the first manga that I drew at 2009 .


This original character was created for a role playing game (Cyberpunk 2020) . As you can see it's clearly based on the main character of Ghost in the Shell but its just a tribute because I love that series and cyberpunk stuff  .  






This is another original character of one of my stories . I love pixelart and old Nintendo NES games so I make a 100x100 pixelart of the character and then I animated it .




Speaking about techniques I like watercolor and pencil over anyother technique but it doesn't mean I don't try other technique in my illustrations like photoshop , ink or acrylics . If you want to see more about my works you can check my blog darkelfslair.wordpress.com 











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario