Links

lunes, 11 de marzo de 2013

OSuKaRu´s Art

Hi. My name is OSuKaRu Martinez, and there are a few examples of my drawing skills:

This is me XD:

I study Illustration :3
 For starters, My greatest character Bonnie McCann.

<From my very personal webcomic, BORED GIRL. I make a comic strip every Monday, Wednesday and Friday up-to-date (I´ve been doing it for almost four years so far XD)

Take a look at it!! (Sorry. Only in Spanish, by the moment :P)

Boredgirlwebcomic.blogspot.com.es





Other cool works:
This is an adorable sorceress i made for a group exhibition some of the classmates made.

Althrough this poster is absolutely great and cool . i didn´t win. Do you think that´s fair? :<

"The charming charm of charmander" A cute charmander playing with his tail :3 I called it that way because... Is it not... adorable? XD

"
"The death of an idea" or, what happens to ideas if you dont write them down :P

And... For Dessert... A photomontage i did for photo:


If you want to see more (You want see more, Right?) Don´t be shy! Visit my DeviantArt Page:
osukaruart.deviantart.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario