Links

lunes, 25 de marzo de 2013

David López Suárez

I'm David López and this is what I do, well, this is what I have done.

I like drawing informal and weird things. I usually draw creatures, and strange situations. Many of the drawings I do are made just to experiment with techniques or ways to do.
I like romantic art, movies, music, the art of absurd...

A lot of my drawings are done just in pencil or are inked. I love to fill the drawing in black and blank some spaces to imply the figures.
When I colour a drawing I usually use acrilic or digital painting, sometimes I try watercolour, but I need to practice.

And I love the monster of Frankenstein (I like too the rest of the classic monsters).






If you search for 'Dyncall Llaw' (and click in 'Show results of: dyncall llaw) or if you search for 'The Monkey Mash' you'll se more of my work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario