Links

miércoles, 3 de abril de 2013

FIRE AND PRODS!!!

Hi!

I´m Sergio, a illustration student. Basically, my inspiration comes from fantastic literature, videogames, like World of Warcraft or The Elder Scrolls, some role-playing games, like Dungeons & Dragons, Magic the Gathering or the games of the White Wolf company (Vampire: The Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Mage: The Ascension...).
I like to draw the sketch with pencil or ink and add colour digitally.

I´m going to show you some of my works.



This is a illustration of my World of Warcraft character, a paladin called Silversennin. It´s done with pencil and ink.

And this version, coloured with Adobe Photoshop.
 This is from a project based in the Digimon animated series. This is Fengarimon, a Digimon level mega.


 And his pre-evolution, Metalsitharimon.
Both drawn with pencil and coulored digitally.



Here, two illustrations for a Werewolf: The Apocalypse game. I like to draw the characters and NPC's that appear in the game when I'm the "Game Master".
They are drawn with pencil, inked (only the second one) and coulored in Photoshop. In the first one i added an old paper surface and a celtic design as frame.

May The Force be with you...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario