Links

lunes, 4 de abril de 2016

Rubeniracundo

Hi ! My name is Rubén Fernández Martínez. I'm an illustration student in Oviedo´s art school. I studied Desing and Editorial production too, the last year.

My dream is to become a manga comic illustrator. I started draw comics when I was a child, and actually I'm thinking of register my original characters and histories.

I do not want to teach my characters without having registered, 
I´ll show you illustrations that not have this original ideas.
I´m working on my deviantart page with a new personal project, 
a fan art comic of the videogame series, Monster hunter, my name will be "Rubeniracundo". 
If you want to see more of my work, looking for me coming soon.  
Also you can see my gameplay series in youtube, my channel is Rubén FM .


You can see it in my web page too, http://billyadventures.site90.net

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario