Links

lunes, 4 de abril de 2016

A student's stuff

Hey there, my name's Irene Félix and I've been drawing this stuff for years. What can I say if I like more drawing than writing? So, let's go straight to my works!
This is a colleccion saved from my Deviantart account.

  First; I LOVE dragons, I love what they mean and I love their wings and scales. This is a pastel I made for my neighbour, a writer that loves them even more.

I have a list of Oc's I use for everything. Here you have four of my favourites. They have their own stories (Most of them, great dramas. I don't regret anything.) but they're too long to write them here.

 This man in blue is my favorite among favorites.
 Aaaand I also make fanarts. Well, only when my friends want, but I try.
And that's all, my friend. Want more? Look for Kiradraws in our dear Google!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario