Links

lunes, 11 de abril de 2016


LAURA GARCÍA


Hi, I´m Laura García Ferrero and I´m studying Illustration here, in Oviedo Art School.

I decided to study this, because I have always loved drawing since I was a child and is also what I pretend to develop in the future.
I made the High School with specialty in Arts a few years ago, and I stopped drawing for 7 years for work, but fortunately, I have return to do what I love.
Now I usually draw all days again.



My influences,
in themathic, go from the humorous styles, to social criticism, and very personal content, small comics, etc. My references and favourite illustrators are numerous, so my work is always with a critical and amusing point of view.



My style
has very sharp contours and is characterized by flat tones and low volume, so I usually use markers, color pencils and digital painting to solve my artwork.


I would love to live working as an illustrator, so every day I spend my time to improve, discover new things and fight for it.

I hope you enjoy my illustrations.

I leave the link to my Facebook page, if
you would like to visit me:
https://www.facebook.com/lauragfart/







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario