Links

lunes, 11 de abril de 2016

Hey!!! I'm SARA GLEZ!! :D

 Hey guys! How are you all doing? I'm Sara Glez, a 25 year old girl who always loved to draw: it's been my passion since I was a little girl. I've always liked writing fantasy tales, and my dream was to become a professional artist, so I could make my own stories and show them to the world.
.



When I was in highschool, at the age of 15 more or less, I stopped drawing because I decided to study science back then. I had lost the habit of drawing (a decision that I'll regret forever, because practice means everything if you wanna become a good artist).
 



When I finished Secondary School, I didn't want to study science anymore, and I started to study Philosophy at University of Oviedo. But when I was in the 3th level in the career, aged 22 years old, I began to draw again. People saw my drawings back then and liked them, even some of my professors told me that I was kind of talented. That's when I realized that drawing was the path that I should have never left. It was the only thing that I really liked, where I used to feel confortable.



The way I used to focus my life and my future has changed since that moment: I really wanted to be a professional illustrator. My drawings were bad at that time, because I had spent too many years without practicing (that's why I tell you now mates: if you REALLY want to be an artist, don't loose any single day). Last year I got prepared for the admision test of the Oviedo Art School, and passed it. That moment I knew I was doing the right thing: that was my world and I would never leave it again.



About my illustrations, I love drawing characters and animals, specially in comic and half-realistic styles. I would love to work in the videogame and animation industry, that's why I focus my art in this kind of things. People who I admire and inspires me are Artgerm, Adam Huges, Sakimi Chan, Jim Lee,... I'll keep fighting to become one of the best illustrators in the world! Like Yoda said: "Do or do not, there is no try" ;)

Thanks for taking a time to read this. If you kind of like my drawings, you can see more pictures in my instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/saraglezart/

And in my Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/saraglezart/

See you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario