Links

lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

Dan's first drawings

Hi, my name is Daniel López. This entry is about my drawings in Illustration studies.

This is one of the first works we had to do for one of the subject: Illustration techniques.
In this few trials, we had to use different hards of pencils. It can possibly seem that pencil technique is very easy and common to use and it would not be necessary to include it in this subject, but it's really a good technique to start because of that. Besides, my partners and I learnt some useful things about it.

This picture is my first experience with acrylic paint. In my opinion, it is an artistic technique very interesting. We had to do an image to represent the future in the way we wanted to see it. I thought in a future where the roads would be not useful anymore because we would travel only by flying vehicles and the citys would grow in height but not in width.
The final result didn't seem to be that. But I learnt a lot of things in the process and I like the acrylic paint technique very much since that time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario