Links

miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

Irene's poster



I love scared films. And one of my favorite directors is Tom Burton.  When I was a little girl I read a lot of fantasy books and saw his film, Charlie and his chocolate factory.  And since then I think that Jonny Depp is a great actor.  
I heard jealousy about Halloween’s day because here  the carnival isn´t dismal, and the young people don’t visit cemeteries. That´s why, when Alejandra said ` In the school of arts we will celebrate Halloween´ I liked this idea.
My poster is inspired in many things. I like the Mexican skulls and the colours that the artists use for the ornaments.  In this case, I made a thin and tall man; he wears a jacket as vampires. And a pair of tights grated as witches. I added blood drops, and one lollipop in his pocket.
 I put a red rose on the left-hand and a black cat which merge into the bottom of the paper. It occurred to me that the gigantic white soon can make with paper crumpled texture (but the poster has more textures).
 The typography was made by me. I only needed Indian ink and one paintbrush. And the letter `o´ is a balloon and it looks a pumpkin.

Well, I think that it looks good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario