Links

jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

Victor and Jack the Ripper

Well, this is my Halloween poster design! It wasn't chosen in the contest but I´m very proud of it anyway. In my poster I used a vectorial style of drawing using a computer program called Illustrator. This program allows you to change the size of the image with no restrictions. With illustrator you can get perfect curves and a "cartoonish" appareance too. I love animation and cartoons so I tried to make a poster with a cartoon style about Halloween. In the image Jack the Ripper appears stalking  a woman in the dark streets of London. The font I used is from the movie Mars attacks of Tim Burton, scary and retro! The colours are very shiny and brilliant,like an episode of Scooby Doo. My poster wasn't the scariest one, but it was the  funniest, in my opinion.

Victor :)

1 comentario: