Links

jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

Aida's poster


Just as my favourite comic drawer, Mike Mignola said: “All I really want to do is draw monsters”. It is easy to see in this poster.
So, I wanted to draw a terrible and deform monster, though I didn’t expected it to be this horrible and deform! Once I finished it, I decided that I wanted to disguise him, as if he was in a Halloween party expecting for sweets. But what made people choke when they saw it was his body, the scars, the fat, the “shoulder”… I couldn’t cover it all with clothes.
Bright-fluorescent colours are something I love using (people in my class will always remember my great colours :D) and though you would never-ever expect to see a gigantic, two-headed, fat monster with scars and a belly bigger than all of you… in pink and baby blue, it fitted.
Once I chose the “disguise” I just scanned it and painted it in Photoshop, made a colourful (everything, always colourful) background.
Finally, it was only left the tipography (I ♥ Dafont) and the composition.

1 comentario: