Links

jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

Aida "M" García!!




Hi there!
My name is Aida and I’m an illustration student!
I draw with kind of own-comic style, I draw with pencil and ink (looooooove inkining) with pens or Chinese ink. I usually watercolour my drawings, but I also use felt-tip pens.
I’m not very good at watercolour, but after that comes my beloved Photoshop and then things look different. You know J
I like drawing characters mainly, specially girls and monsters. Although girls is much more beautiful to draw…monsters are the funniest!
 This is Simon from the T.V. show "Misfits", my own way of course.






 This is Black Orchid. I read a comic from Nail Gailman and Dave Mckeand and fell in love with her...





 And this is one of my babies...I enjoyed so much drawing him!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario