Links

martes, 10 de enero de 2012

Benito's poster

The poster for Halloween 2011 for the School of Art Oviedo I decided to do about  the zombies because it is a topic because is very fashionable now, in movies, television series, video games ...
For the background I used something psychedelic with typical Halloween colors for example orange and black, circular  with forms focus.

For the
typography I made it myself with pen and later I scanned it  to give a youthful style

All this was not enough for my sign outside you selected.


                                                                                               


                                                                                                                      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario