Links

viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2010

What's Up?

<<That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something you've understood all your life, but in a new way.>>
Doris Lessing

 Hello everyone and welcome to the beginning of this blog.
 Are there too many English blogs out here? We´d like to think that this one is different from the rest. First of all I'd like to thank my students because without them this blog wouldn't have been possible. I'm deeply grateful to them. They've not only inspired me but their ideas and work has been absolutely enlightening and motivating. I say all this because this blog  has been created by them. We find in internet a great window to show our school to the world, an Art School which is like an engine that never stops working.

   Glad to be of help to you out there, we'll be pleased to receive suggestions, comments,... and now you know where to find us!!

 I hope you enjoy this experience

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario